Studio Dean takes the security of your personal information very seriously and is committed to ensuring that your personal information is protected at all times.
Who is Studio Dean?
Studio Dean is a language and graphic design services provider based in Cesenatico, Italy.
How to contact Studio Dean?
· Email: email@example.com
· Post: Erica Degli Angeli
Studio Dean, via Almerici 80, I-47042 Cesenatico
What personal information does Studio Dean collect?
Studio Dean only collects basic personal information about you (such as name, email address and basic contact details – as well as any other information that you choose to provide) and only in the following ways:
· Information that you yourself provide through our website, in writing, via telephone, at our events or through other means; or
· Information that we obtain from your interaction with our websites and / or services.
We will not ask for and do not intend to collect any sensitive personal information about you.
Why does Studio Dean collect personal information?
Studio Dean needs to know basic personal information about you in order to respond to:
· requests you make to us,
· requests we make to you,
· acquire your services,
· you acquire our services, and
· to provide you with information relating to our services (such as newsletters, industry updates, information about our products and services, event invitations, surveys, market research, etc.) which either you have consented to receive or which relate to Studio Dean products or services which we believe may be of interest to you. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose.
How is your personal information protected?
Studio Dean will hold your personal information securely using appropriate technical and organisational measures and not disclose your personal information to anyone outside its own group, or to any person or entity outside the European Union, except and to the extent both:
(ii) where it has first satisfied itself that appropriate safeguards are in place to ensure such information will continue to be held and used in accordance with this notice and compliance with the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679).
How long does Studio Dean keep personal information?
What are your legal rights?
You have a number of legal rights surrounding your personal information, including:
· the right to access and copy your personal information;
· the right to obtain correction of any inaccurate or incomplete personal information;
· the right to have your personal information deleted;
· the right to restrict or object to Studio Dean processing your personal information;
Please contact us if you would like to exercise any of your legal rights. We will respond to any rights that you exercise within one month of receiving your request, unless the request is complex or involves a significant amount of data, in which case we will respond within three months.
How do you lodge a complaint?
If you have a complaint regarding how your personal information has been handled by Studio Dean, please contact the Studio Dean Data Protection Officer, using the details provided above.